Creating Necklaces From Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips
Many individuals are starting to go about the time of action of creating necklaces from Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips! If you are looking for a rare gift to give your poker buddies, this makes a fantastic choice! Now all of your relatives, friends, and other special people in your life can enjoy their very own piece of Las Vegas! In this guide, you will be introduced to the materials that are needed to create these fantastic conversational pieces, in addition as the instructions on how to create a rare gift for just about anyone!
o A variety of Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips
o An assortment of necklace chains with the clasp design of your choice
o An assortment of pendant loops that match the necklace chains
o Craft jewels that are gold, silver, or red in color
o Clear coat
o Hot glue gun
o Hot glue gun sticks
o Craft drill or standard drill using the smallest drill bit
1. The first thing that you want to do is to acquire a variety of Pro Clay Poker Chips. You may elect to buy a Poker Chips Set, or simply an assortment of Poker Chips acquired from many different sets.
2. Once you have the Clay Poker Chips that you will use, it is important to take the necklace chains and pendant loops that you have purchased and match them up with the chips. You will want to create each necklace in such a way that chain, chip, and loop colors are complimenting each other.
3. Next, take the clear coat that you have acquired and completely cover one side of the chip. You should allow this side to completely dry and then flip the chip and cover the remaining side. You should allow this side to dry before proceeding to the next step.
4. Now that the Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips that you are using to create your rare necklaces has dried, it is time to drill the hole into the top of the chip with either a craft drill or a standard drill using the smallest drill bit. Once completed, take a soft cloth and brush away any shavings that may be remaining on the chip.
5. Once this is done, decide which side of the Clay Poker Chip will be the confront of the necklace. Once you have done this, plug in the hot glue gun and take out the craft jewels that you have purchased for the product. You can elect to put one jewel somewhere on the confront or several – the choice is yours.
6. Once the glue gun is ready, place a small amount of glue on the back side of each craft jewel that you want to place on the Poker Chip. Then, carefully place the jewel in place. It is important to do this lightly at first. This way, if the jewel does not fit exactly as you like, you can adjust without messing up the chip.
7. Once the jewel is where you want it, press down and keep up for approximately twenty to thirty seconds. This will ensure that the jewel is firmly attached.
8. If you like, you may now place another inner of clear coat on the confront of the chip, ensuring that you cover the jewel that you have just placed on the piece.
9. Now, take the pendant loop and push it by the hole that you drilled in the Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips. Once in place, you are ready for the final step.
10. Once the pendant loop is in place, take one of the necklace chains and slide it by the loop. Now, you have a beautiful and rare necklace composed of authentic Clay Poker Chips!
If you have been considering giving a rare gift to someone, or deciding on a rare gift for several, creating necklaces from Las Vegas Clay Poker Chips is a wonderful idea! The receiver of this rare gift is sure to cherish it for many years to come!